Headlines: Superyacht ?Logica? joins Montenegro 2015 fleet, Superyacht Ester III photo tour, creepy vortex in Oklahoma, the JET VI sail boat and the Ultraluxum CXL Trimaran.
It?s June 26th and this is Vincent with your daily marine news
1. The amazing and luxurious 45m Superyacht MY ?Logica? joined the Superyacht Rendezvous Montenegro 2015 fleet, the event will be held in Porto Montenegro in less than a week.
2. Feast your eyes with the incredible photo tour of superyacht Ester III by Lurssen, the interior design has the classic touches of Reymond Langton and the deck layout was a product of Espen Oeino.
3. This is some creepy and scary stuff, a giant vortex formed in Oklahoma?s Lake Texoma, as the navy opened up flood gates following large amounts of rain. We really thing that this vortex is some sort of portal to another dimension, at least it looks like one!
4. If red is your colour and speed is your passion then the JET VI sail boat is just for you! It was designed by the Millennium Yacht Design Awards winner Fabio Federici. Powered by wind, this machine is all about extreme control.
5. The Ultraluxum CXL trimaran can store your McLaren! The trimaran is a work of art and would be the dream of a lot of sailors around the world. The McLaren MP4-12C, will be included with CXL purchase. Are you up for it?
Thank you for watching and don?t forget to visit boatshowavenue.com for more marine news!