Headlines: New Azimut at Cannes this September, explorer yacht ?YERSIN?, the reason we love drones, project PRIMADONNA by Oceanco and something special for adrenaline junkies!
It?s June 30th and this is Morgane with your daily marine news
1. There?s a brand new Azimut that is set to make its debut at the upcoming Cannes Boat Show this September. Check out the amazing new pictures of the Magellano 66? released by Azimut at the Portofino yachting Gala 2015.
2. This is how an explorer yacht should look like! The new ?YERSIN? yacht by Pierre J. Kubis Designs was recently christened in the Principality of Monaco. YERSIN has been designed in accordance with the values of the La Belle Classe Superyachts. She will be used as a tool for the project named ASE ? stands for Adventure, Science & Education.
3. THIS is why we LOVE drones! There?s a new video by Luisa del Sorbo that shows not one but two amazing superyachts at the same time: The 101.5m ?SYMPHONY? and the 65.9m Lurssen ?ESTER III?.
4. Meet Project PRIMADONNA by Oceanco, a new 110m/260.9ft superyacht concept with an exterior design of the Milan-based Hot Lab yacht & design Studio. Its stunning lines and striking volumes already characterize this new Oceanco concept, and she no doubt will make heads turn wherever she cruises.
5. If you?re an adrenaline junkie, you?ll LOVE this one! In this video you will see a SUPER FAST "Boatgatti Veyron" Speed Boat Reach Speed Of MORE Than 175 MPH. You up for the ride? Let us know in the comments below! (Point down as you say it Morgane)
Thanks for watching and make sure to visit boatshowavenue.com for more marine news!