Headlines: New project ATOM, ANN G by Heesen spotted, a pleasant fishing surprise, the transformer of the seas and CRN to display 3 superyachts at Monaco Show 2015.
It?s July 2nd and this is Morgane with your daily marine news
1. Yachtzoo recently revealed their amazing 135m project ATOM, which was developed in conjuction with the A Group and Fincantieri Yachts. She boasts 4 vast exterior decks and is capable of reaching a top speed of 18 knots through her two Azipods.
2. There?s a new 50m Heesen motor yacht called Ann G and Dutchmegayachts spotted it in one amazing video and in some beautiful pictures. The round bilge displacement vessel was magnificently designed by Clifford Denn.
3. This man was pleasantly fishing on his boat when he thought he had the catch of the day. A 4ft shark! But when he was about to win the fight, something extremely unexpected happened, Watch the video on our page
4. This Komaran is the Transformer of the seas! It?s a 23-foot speedboat that can be changed into six configurations with the simple push of a button. The $1.5 million Kormaran can run 44knots in hydrofoil form, and I can also morph into a monohull, a catamaran and trimaran.. Pictures on BSA
5. CRN will display not one but three of their amazing superyachts at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show 2015 that will be running in the glamorous Monaco Yacht Vacation location from September 23 to 26. The Ancona-based shipyard will be displaying the 55m motor yacht ATLANTE, the 61m superyacht SARAMOUR, as well as the 73m mega yacht YALLA.
Thanks for watching and make sure to visit boatshowavenue.com for more marine news!