Headlines: Pictures of Dynamiq D4, 55m Amels Limited Edition 180 sold, interior of Skeletal yacht, New Madame Kate at Monaco 2015 and top 5 superyacht limo tenders.
It?s July 3rd and this is Morgane with your daily marine news.
1. DYNAMIQ yachts released a video and pictures of the building process of its new and first superyacht DYNAMIQ D4. The yacht is currently under construction at the NCA shipyard in Italy, with a scheduled launch for August 2016.
2. Y.CO has announced the sale of the 55m Amels Limited Edition 180. According to Amels shipyard this vessel is one of the ?most refined and smooth-functioning yachts? currently on the market. The delivery is set for 2017.
3. Have you ever wondered how the interior of the popular ?Skeletal? yacht looks like? Well you won?t have to wonder no more, we have an exclusive animated tour of every corner of the incredible vessel. Don?t miss it!
4. Amels Will Display Its New 196-Foot Superyacht "Madame Kate" At the Monaco Yacht Show, the superyacht was delivered to its owner and will be spending some summer quality time in the Mediterranean.
5. Superyachts are amazing on their own, but there?s always that extra luxury feature when they have a super cool sidekick. Check out our list of the ultimate top 5 superyacht limo tenders and let us know which one you like the most.
Thank you for watching and don?t forget to visit boatshowavenue.com for more Marine News!