Headlines: Superyacht ?KISS? is for sale, Palmer Johnson yacht could be yours for just a few millions, Orsos Island could be your own paradise, new renderings about the hottest yacht concept and a video of ?Diamonds are Forever?
It?s July 7th and this is Morgane with your daily marine news
1. Superyacht ?KISS? was designed by Dubois Yachts and they recently announced that the 46,4m superyacht was delivered. It?s currently available for sale and it represents the second Dubois design built by the prestigious Dutch shipyard, Feadship.
2. The beautiful Palmer Johnson 210 SportYacht Can Now Be Yours for the small price of nearly $53.1 Million. It?s the latest of the series designed by Nuvolari Lenard and it?s also two summers away from completion. As expected, the superyacht is listed via the central agency Y.CO
3. Is this Orsos Island an island or just plain Paradise? According to their website ORSOS Islands stands for an easy going, relaxed and personal holiday experience that combines all the positive aspects of mainland real estate and luxury yachts. Check out the gallery up on bsa!
4. New renderings about the all-new 54.10-metre superyacht SKUA54 concept have been proudly unveiled. The sophisticated exteriors and amazing interiors make this new superyacht a true piece of art.
5. Last but not least, we uploaded a video today of the amazing James Bond inspired superyacht ?Diamonds Are Forever? by Benetti. Make sure you don?t miss all the amazing luxury this superyacht has to offer and let us know what you think by commenting.
Thank you for watching and don?t forget to visit boatshowavenue.com for more marine news!