Headlines: Mega-yacht SAVANNAH leaves Amsterdam, MYSKY?s tight squeeze, new video of a Fraser Yacht, meet the new Terra Wind and racers and their GoPro's
It?s July 8th and this is Morgane with your daily marine news
1. You probably already know ?SAVANNAH?, the new eco-friendly and highly innovative Feadship Mega Yacht, and if you didn?t then here it is! The amazing yacht was spotted by Marine Traffic photographers leaving Amsterdam for Northern Europe yacht charter destination Norway.
2. Heesen's Superyacht "MySky" Slipped Through Ballard Locks On Its Way To Lake Union. This was a true tight squeeze but the captain made sure that the incredible vessel made it through without a scratch.
3. A new video of the breathtaking superyacht OKTO was uploaded yesterday by Fraser Yachts on their YouTube channel. Elevator, swimming pool and four tender garages are some of the incredible features, don?t miss it!
4. Meet the Terra Wind by CAMI (Cool Amphibious Manufacturers International), it offers a lot of space, style and sheer usefulness. It can travel up to 80mph on land and 7 knots at sea, the full-size motor coach features a leather dash modelled on an aircraft cockpit. Who needs a tender when you can have one of these?
5. With speed boats and power boats it?s usual that from time to time that the racers leave their lifes to gravity and other forces. But this guy really took it to another level? The best part? He recorded EVERYTHING with his GoPro. The video has over 2 million views, and it?s totally worth watching!
Thank you for watching and don?t forget to visit boatshowavenue.com for more marine news!