Headlines: Princess 35m coming out this fall, the owners of ?ANN G? got their much anticipated little piece of heaven, drone footage of the motoryacht ?A?, surfer Mick Fanning?s close call and a very sleek new concept.
It?s July 20th and this is Morgane with your daily marine news
1. Princess Yachts recently announced that The New Princess 35M Will Make Her World Premiere This Autumn. Check out the breathtaking photo tour up on BSA.
2. Hessen Delivered the Fully Custom 50M "ANN G" to her owners on Friday (July 17) in international waters after intensive testing in the North Sea. ?Ann G?s owner is a client with strong vision and high expectations,? said Arcon Yachts.
3. This is why we LOVE drones, superyacht ?A? was recently spotted outside the small Italian fishing village of Portofino. M/Y ?A? was built by the renowned German Shipyard Blohm+Voss back in 2008 and it was designed by Philippe Starck. The superyacht has become famous for its futuristic styling and sharp reverse bow. Don?t miss it!
4. Surfer Mick Fanning made an incredible escape on Sunday (July 19). He escaped from being attacked by a Great White Shark during the J-Bay Open at South Africa's Jeffreys Bay. The surfer is 34 years old and got away without a scratch, but as you can see in the video, he was one lucky guy!
5. The ?IKKAR? can open until it looks like a trimaran, which makes it one of the sleekest concepts we?ve ever seen! It can host up to 50 passengers in suites that have terraces facing the ocean. The Ikkar can open its hull sideways, deploying two large dock surfaces that allow people to walk and enjoy the sun.
Thank you for watching and don?t forget to visit boatshowavenue.com for more marine news!
Join Boat Show Avenue to browse new boats daily and visit thousands of other types of boats.