1. The 95m superyacht ?KISTMET? by L?rssen was spotted by Mattia Ruocco and Julien Hubert off the island of Capri, after she made her way to mainland France near Nice. This amazing yacht was launched back in July 2014 and the owner is well known in the superyacht industry for his involvement in various high profile sporting teams across the world, and also owned another L?rssen yacht before, the 68m Global (ex. Kismet).
2. The Perini Navi Cup is coming to its 6th edition and they are going all the way to make this anniversary the most amazing yet. The event will host a bunch of private yachts and charter yachts that all were built by the Italian manufacturer Perini Navi. Want to see the exclusive selected superyachts? Check out the list up on Boat Show Avenue.
3. Jesse Peters made this two amazing videos below showing the beautiful 49m Acico charter yacht NASSIMA and her amazing amenities, including a vast selection of water toys that are available for superyacht charter guests to enjoy. It?s a compilation of photography and aerial footage from m/y Nassima, summer 2015. Shot with GoPro and DJI Inspire 1. Don?t miss it!
4. This is the perfect gift for that millionaire that loved playing with tanks as a kid, the project is a work of Danish Yachts and its nickname is the ?Hummer of the seas? due to a design and engineering package supporting off-the-beaten-path cruising. This Hummer of the Seas measures 164 feet (50 meters). She?s a mix of a catamaran and SWATH, a.k.a. a Cat-SWATH. SWATH is an acronym for Small Waterplane Area Twin Hull. The twin hulls are pontoon-like, even torpedo-like. Check it out!
5. We bet that in terms of yacht architectural mobility you?ve never seen something quite like this! The new Galeon 50 fly?s sides fold down to make a wider deck area. Also, the aft seat rotates around to have a better view of the water, the side walls of the deck retract to open the salon area and the foredeck area has pop up seating. How about that?
6. If you?re looking for luxury yachts and some expensive boats you need to start looking at the French Riviera, it?s the place the place to scratch your superyacht itch in September. And specifically the Monaco Yacht Show is perfect for watching the largest mega yachts out there. Check out the top five largest superyachts that will be on display at this upcoming Monaco Yacht Show!