Headlines: Van der Valk?s ?SELENA? is out, Superyacht Tender Allen 55, New brand of yachts in town, top 16 fishing tenders and Fincantieri gives more information on their ecological catamaran.
It?s June 25th and this is Vincent with your daily marine news
1. Van der Valk shipyard recently delivered their 17th continental Two series named ?SELENA?. Measuring 23m the beautiful yacht will be spending her inaugural season in the Adriatic.
2. The amazing superyacht tender Allen 55 was made for speed. It is equipped with a pair of Volvo 800s roar and cruises at 32 knots. Her graceful lines are a product of Allen yachts inside team.
3. There?s a new brand of yachts in town and they are called Dynamic yachts. It?s a product by yacht designer Dobroserdov and the line will feature his own hull. They will offer different kinds of yachts starting from 13.9m
4. Tenders are born to serve different things, but the best one is for fishing. For all our true fishermen out there, we list the best 16 fishing tenders. Let us know which one you like the most on BSA.
5. Fincantieri recently unveiled a lot of new info about their impressive Zero Emission FC Swath 75. An ecological catamaran with a top speed of 18 knots, without fuel.
Join Boat Show Avenue to browse new boats daily and visit thousands of other types of boats.